Maybe you just got a promotion. Or, the market around you has changed and you need to respond to that. You got a new boss, or you’re starting a brand-new host team, or you got a job at a new property, or something like that. Anyway, you have found yourself sitting in front of the computer trying to assemble Casino Host goals for the Player Development team. And you’re not sure where to start. Please read on.
Start with some basic structure questions.
- Will the amount of the bonus to be paid out be salary-based or will there be a set amount which can be earned?
- Will you add a team bonus or simply pay individual hosts based on their own achievements?
- Will there be bonuses paid for partial achievement?
- Will you pay a super-bonus for far exceeding the goals?
- Will goals be based solely on the revenue the team generates, or will…
View original post 301 more words